Don't let your website become a statistic
- 43% of all data breaches in 2019 involved small and mid-size businesses
- On average, there is an attack every 39 seconds on the web
- Hackers create 300,000 new pieces of malware daily
- Hackers steal 75 records every second
- 46% of web applications have critical vulnerabilities
How would your business be impacted if your website was compromised?
If your website becomes compromised (hacked), it can mean much more than just an inconvenience. The ramifications of having a hacked website can be far reaching.
Search engines such as Google will devalue your website until your website is cleaned. And even then, it will take a while to repair your search engine ranking.
Repairing (cleaning) a hacked website can cost thousands of dollars, not to mention the lost revenue.
Your clients may be hesitant to return to your website, and may even lose faith in your business.